Corporate notarial services
Civil law notary,
- Lexence advised the sellers with the sale of Ecare to Visma
- Netcompany acquires QDelft
- MOL Chemical Tankers acquires stake in Den Harthogh
- Ookla acquires Allestoringen.nl
- Development Partners International LLP acquires a minority stake in MNT Investments B.V.
- Digital Insurance Group signs multi-year collaboration agreement with Zurich Insurance Group
- Waterland acquires interest in Nuts Groep
- Travel organization Otravo takes over dé VakantieDiscounter
- Royal A-ware acquired Prika from Value8
- Studio Dumbar joins Dept
- Takeaway.com acquires Benelux businesses from JUST EAT
- Endeit Capital invests in Roamler
- Keylane acquires Benefits-Plaza
- a friend of mine and Second Degree join forces with TamTam
Jurjen Mos is a civil law notary specializing in corporate law. He advises Dutch and international companies on corporate law issues and compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to listed companies and trust offices. His practice includes restructurings, split-ups/split-offs, M&A transactions, employee co-determination matters, share and debt capital structuring, and internal governance structures. In addition, Jurjen regularly acts as company secretary for listed companies and trust offices.
Jurjen regularly speaks and publishes on corporate law issues and on corporate governance in particular.
Jurjen has been with Lexence since 2013. He received a master’s degree in notarial law from Universiteit Utrecht in 1999 and completed the postdoctoral specialization course in corporate structuring at Grotius Academie in 2006. In 2014 Jurjen was appointed as a civil law notary (Amsterdam).