Real estate notarial services
Lexence’s real estate notaries like to go beyond simply evaluating purchase contracts. We also like to help maximise the marketability of real property and ensure the best possible sales result. Our notarial services are aimed at using the mechanisms available in this area of the law to their best advantage for the sale, working in close collaboration with the lawyers at Lexence.
What we do
Property management and financing
The real estate notaries offer support to institutional investors, project developers, government bodies and lenders in the areas of project development, property transactions and the legal aspects of real estate management and financing.
"A client appreciates that the team 'has very good expertise and is very reliable in meeting deadlines and delivering documents'. "Chambers (2021)
Our real estate notaries advise on and conduct research into:
- Legal impediments in sale/purchase transactions;
- Sale & purchase contracts;
- Conveyance & mortgage deeds;
- The best strategy;
- Legal structures (ownership, leasehold, building rights, easements, apartment rights);
- The use of legal structures in deeds;
- Legal issues related to asset management.