Our litigation specialists are adept at preventing, resolving and, where necessary, litigating disputes arising from a wide range of commercial contracts (e.g. sales contracts, contracts for services and cooperation agreements) in a wide range of sectors (e.g. retail, construction, real estate, insurance, film, metal industry and telecommunications). Clients include leading media companies, installation companies, ICT companies and financial service providers.
- represented various software suppliers and clients in disputes arising from software implementation;
- represented a steel producer in a contractual dispute on the renovation of technical installations;
- represented a media company in connection with the termination of a continuing performance contract;
- advised and represented various financial service providers in connection with the enforcement of security interests (pledges and mortgages);
- advised and represented a media company in connection with the performance of a sponsorship contract.
Our specialisms within litigation
- Professional liability & disciplinary rules
- Directors’ liability
- Commercial contracts
- Inquiry proceedings & shareholder disputes
- Franchise & distribution
- Fraud & asset tracing
- Insolvency, financing & security
- Takeover disputes
- Franchise law