Corporate / M&A
Diederick de Boer
- Lexence advised the Dutch investment company Standard Investment on the purchase of the Benelux branch of Staples
- Lexence assisted Standard Investment with the acquisition of the “Automated Packaging Solutions” business of Quadient
- Lexence assisted Standard Investment on the purchase of Office Centre
- Lexence assisted sellers with the sale of Brightsight B.V. to SGS
- Lexence has advised the seller on the sale of Payplaza
- First Consulting and SmartRules join forces
- Gamma acquires Netherlands based dean one
- We are you. expands services with Virtual Affairs
- Waterland acquires interest in Nuts Groep
Diederick de Boer specializes in M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions, advising on a broad range of corporate law issues.
Diederick has been with Lexence since 2005. He completed the International Business Transactions and Law master’s program at Amsterdam Nyenrode Law School and before that studied law at Universiteit van Amsterdam.
Diederick was admitted to the Dutch Bar in 2005.