Joost Kolkman specializes in mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and partnerships. He represents Dutch and international companies, funds, investors, and management teams.
Joost frequently lectures on corporate and commercial law and partnerships at the Centrum voor Postacademisch Onderwijs, at Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen, among others.
Joost has been with Lexence since 2014. He studied law at Universiteit van Amsterdam and was admitted to the Dutch Bar in 2002.
- SilverTree Private Equity acquires Vindsubsidies from Idox Plc
- Lexence has assisted ICT Group on its acquisition of Strypes Netherlands
- Lexence has assisted ICT Group on its acquisition of Profit Consulting Eindhoven and Profit Consulting Apeldoorn
- Lexence has assisted Lumana Investments in its participation in Eurekite
- Netcompany acquires QDelft
- Goldman Sachs to acquire Continental Bakeries
- Life & Mobility acquired by Synergia Capital Partners