Luc Habets specializes in M&A and private equity transactions.
Luc has been nominated several times by his professional peers as a leading Dutch M&A lawyer. In 2016 he won the “Best M&A Lawyer Mid Market” award.
Luc has been with Lexence since 1998. He was admitted to the Dutch Bar in 1989.
- Lexence advised 9altitudes on the acquisition of Add-IT
- Lexence advises on the sale of Blue Wonder to HG International
- Lexence advised the sellers with the sale of Ecare to Visma
- Lexence assisted Intracto with the acquisition of Zoekhelden B.V.
- Lexence assisted the shareholders of RAM-IT on the sale of a majority stake to Keensight Capital
- Lexence assisted Waterland on the merger of its two platform companies VIQTOR DAVIS and First Consulting
- First Consulting and SmartRules join forces
- Waterland buys logistics companies Marinetrans and BGL
- Sentia acquires performance specialist Ymor
- Waterland invests in Ad Ultima Group and Pylades
- Base Logistics Group acquires SLS Benelux
- Keylane sells subsidiary FlexiQ
- Nordic Capital buys European Dental Clinics
- Otravo plans to merge with Travelgenio
- ALT Technologies welcomes new major shareholder
- Waterland acquires interest in Nuts Groep
- Travel organization Otravo takes over dé VakantieDiscounter
- Waterland Private Equity acquires interest in logistics services company Base Logistics
- Lexence advised Waterland with its investement in Scholt Energy Control
- Studio Dumbar joins Dept
- Keylane acquires Benefits-Plaza
- a friend of mine and Second Degree join forces with TamTam