Evert Wytema is a corporate transactions specialist, advising Dutch and international companies on the wide-ranging issues that arise in M&A and private equity transactions.
Evert has been with Lexence since 2019. In 2017 he received a bachelor’s degree in law at Universiteit Utrecht and in 2019 a master’s degree in private law at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Evert was admitted to the Dutch Bar in 2019.
- Lexence advised the Dutch investment company Standard Investment on the purchase of the Benelux branch of Staples
- Lexence assisted Standard Investment with the acquisition of the “Automated Packaging Solutions” business of Quadient
- Lexence assisted Standard Investment on the purchase of Office Centre
- Sentia acquires performance specialist Ymor
- Waterland invests in Ad Ultima Group and Pylades