Corporate notarial services
We are proud of the fact that our corporate notarial team has assisted in the majority of mid-market deals in the Netherlands. This gives us a wealth of experience in this area of law, which includes setting up legal structures, assisting in takeovers, finance, private equity transactions, management buy-outs, third-party money transfers, advising and assisting in cross-border restructurings, and advising on governance issues. Our notaries will really immerse themselves in your company, institution or foundation, and gladly help you create a structure that meets all the relevant requirements .
What we do
Participations and certifications
Whether it concerns employee/management participation, ESOPs or certifications, our notaries are well versed in the current practices within private equity structures.
Corporate structures and reorganisations
We specialise in setting up and advising on acquisition and investment structures, and well as setting up and evaluating regulated and unregulated investment fund structures. Our corporate notaries can also assist with:
- Setting up and structuring NVs, BVs, cooperatives, limited partnerships, foundations, general partnerships, mutual funds and public benefit organisations (ANBIs);
- Advising on and drafting, evaluating and amending articles of association – also in conjunction with a shareholders’ agreement;
- Legal mergers and demergers, also across borders;
- Setting up joint ventures;
- Setting up and advising on acquisition and investment structures;
- Setting up and evaluating regulated and unregulated investment fund structures.
The team advises organisations on how to set up their management and supervisory structure, taking into account the unique dynamics of the organisation as well as the requirements of the relevant sector. This approach enables us to develop a structure that meets the rules for good governance and supervision. This is laid down clearly in the articles of association a clear statutory structure, with corresponding regulations.
Our notaries assist with and takes minutes for shareholder meetings at listed and private companies. We also advise on financial disclosure requirements, legalisations, apostilles, authorisations, proxies and powers of attorney, chamber of commerce registrations and amendments, and UBO registrations.
The sectors in which our corporate law specialists have specific experience include fintech, biochemistry, industrial sciences and national/regional media and culture; we have advised on and helped implement major restructurings of public broadcasters and mergers at large cultural and charitable institutions
"Active in a range of M&A mandates with expertise in both public and private transactions, with a particular focus on private equity matters. Clients include a number of key players in the mid-market, including companies in the media and technology sectors. "Chambers (2017)
- Private equity structures;
- Participations and certifications;
- Acquisition and investment structures;
- Investment fund structures;
- Companies and structures under the articles of association;
- Mergers and demergers;
- Joint venture structures;
- Third-party money flows;
- Corporate governance.