The commercial contracts team assists companies from industries ranging from food and retail to ICT and metal production in negotiating and drafting business agreements.
What we do
Watertight contracts that safeguard your commercial and business interests are what we stand for. Our approach is therefore pragmatic, clear and strategic. Where possible, we like to keep things simple. This is why we’ve developed a number of contract templates that will significantly lower your costs. Thanks to our extensive international network, our specialists can also offer maximum efficiency in the event of cross-border arrangements.
The team serves a large and diverse range of clients such as leading food manufacturers, technology and innovation companies, ICT suppliers and buyers, and financial service providers. Their services include:
- Drafting all kinds of commercial contracts for large food producers (supply contracts, trade agreements, collaboration agreements, joint ventures, add ons);
- Negotiating and drawing up ICT agreements for both software suppliers (SAP, Microsoft) and clients;
- Drafting general terms and conditions for financial service providers, law firms, trading houses and manufacturers;
- Negotiating and drafting franchise agreements for retailers (fashion and cosmetics);
- Negotiating and drafting distribution and agency agreements for retailers and producers (fashion and cosmetics).
"Hands-on team that understands the complexities and practicalities of day-to-day business operations. Their work is almost always ‘right first time right’ and their advice is both practical and well-thought out. "Legal 500 (2021)
- ICT contracts;
- Distribution, agency and franchise agreements;
- Contracts for services and SLAs;
- Purchase agreements;
- Supply agreements;
- Other commercial contracts;
- Terms and conditions;
- Collaboration agreements and joint ventures;
- Protection of personal data/GDPR.