Clients and practice areas
Our notarial team advises institutional investors, project developers, governmental bodies and lenders in the areas of project development, real estate transactions, the property-law aspects of real estate management and financing.
Advice and investigation
More specifically, we advise and conduct due diligence on:
- Legal impediments in sale/purchase transactions;
- Sale/purchase contracts, conveyance deeds and mortgage deeds;
- The best strategic considerations;
- Legal structures (ownership, ground leases, long-term leases, building rights, easements, apartment rights) and their implementation and refinement in documents;
- Legal issues relating to asset management.
''Clients admire the 'excellent strategic capabilities' of the team, and commend the lawyers customer focus and broad knowledge of the legal aspects of real estate.''