Our notarial team advises institutional investors, project developers, governmental bodies and lenders in the areas of project development, real estate transactions, the property-law aspects of real estate management and financing.
Advice and investigation
More specifically, we advise and conduct due diligence on:
- Legal impediments in sale/purchase transactions;
- Sale/purchase contracts, conveyance deeds and mortgage deeds;
- The best strategic considerations;
- Legal structures (ownership, ground leases, long-term leases, building rights, easements, apartment rights) and their implementation and refinement in documents;
- Legal issues relating to asset management.
''A client states: 'The lawyers have a very strong and in-depth knowledge throughout all real estate-related legal topics'.''