The team takes a pragmatic approach and develops a strategy guaranteed to result in a tight and commercially sound contract. It has developed a library of standard forms for a variety of commercial contracts, leading to substantial cost savings. In the case of contracts with cross-border aspects, the team works closely and seamlessly with member firms in our extensive international network.
The types of contracts to which the team regularly applies its honed negotiation and drafting skills include:
- ICT contracts;
- Distribution, agency and franchise contracts;
- Consultancy/professional services contracts and service level agreements;
- Sales contracts and supply contracts;
- Sourcing/outsourcing contracts;
- General terms and conditions;
- Joint ventures and other cooperation agreements.
Clients include leading food manufacturers, tech companies, ICT suppliers/customers, metal-industry companies and financial service providers.
- Negotiated and drafted software implementation contracts, addenda amending such contracts and settlement agreements for both software suppliers (e.g. SAP and Microsoft) and customers, real estate companies, governmental bodies and metal-industry companies;
- Drafted supply contracts, joint venture contracts and add-ons for a large dairy producer;
- Drafted general terms and conditions for various financial service providers, law firms, trading houses and manufacturing companies;
- Negotiated and drafted franchise contracts for various retailers (fashion, cosmetics);
- Negotiated and drafted distribution and agency contracts for various retailers and producers (fashion, cosmetics).