Sentega Holding sells its shares in Advanced Label Technologies
24 March 2011

 

Lexence has assisted Sentega Holding B.V. in the sale of its 70% shareholding in Advanced Label Technologies B.V. The remaining 30% was sold by management that reinvested in the purchasing entity. The purchasing entity was funded by Standard Investment, a private equity fund. ALT develops and manufactures airbag covers and labels. 


Lawyer(s) involved: